Good Sturdy Juicer
“Had been on a lookout for a slow juicer for some time.. Kuvings was one of the brands shortlisted so purchased immediately on discovering the listing on Amazon. The brand certainly lives upto it's billing.. The machine is heavy and sturdy and so are the parts.. Feel that we should get years of juicing.. For now it's been 3 weeks.. No trouble at all with both fruits and veggies.. The big ones like beetroot if cut in half get crushed without having to use the pusher.. Things like tomatoes, apples, ginger etc just need to be put in and need no efforts at all. It's a big relief to have a juice without the early morning racket that the old centrifugal used to make.. Worth a buy.”
Quiet, efficient and durable slow juicer
“My husband and I are diabetic and we were recommended to have bitter gourd and curry leaf juice with a combination of vegetables like cucumber, carrots and beetroot everyday as a detox juice.
I looked around on the internet and came to know about slow juicers. I read about a lot of models and brands before deciding on the Kuvings juicer as it seemed excellent to mix a variety of vegetables and fruits, just what I wanted.
The large chute can accommodate whole apples, oranges, beetroots etc which is a wonderful feature! We have been using it everyday for the past one month and it extracts every bit of juice quietly and efficiently. The bowl mixes and blends different juices together smoothly.
My husband is using it everyday as it's easy to clean and assemble as well and we are very happy with the product.”
Awesome cold press juicer. No bitterness. Max juice.
“Based on my research and all previous reviews, I must say that this is a very excellent product.
Find below my review for below juices I made so far -
1. Pomegranate - awesomeness redefined.. all seeds are filtered out from the juice. No bitterness. And very fine sweet juice.cleanliness - all parts are detachable and can be cleaned independently with water. There is also a brush attached container and a separate brush to clean but I didn't used it since I could clean it very easily with water and liquid soap.
2. Orange juice - just peel off the outer cover and put it as it is.. the juice quality is awesome. No bitterness.
3. Mixed fruits - used orange, pomegranate, pineapple and grapes. It just takes 10-20 sec to create all juice. It squeezes max juice out of everything.
Well use your imagination and create all type of juice you can. Rest this machine will ensure not to crush seeds and get most juice out of anything. ”
“We were using Panasonic made in Japan for around 5 yrs.
We got fed up with the service part, and thought of giving this a try.
It's a wonderful juicer , you hardly need to use the squasher , we extracted the first juice carrot with amla , and it was amazing,
The taste and feel is completely different .
After sales service I'm presuming would be amazing as well, considering they send a personalized call which is whatsapp accessible.
Just go for it, worth every penny!! ”
It extracts a lot more juice than any juicer I have owned before...
“I had a centrifugal juicer for two years before deciding to upgrade to a cold press juicer... A week into owning Kuvings I must say I am delighted with the product for a few of reasons:
1. It is almost silent. I make juice for my children and dont want them to wake up. This is clearly much softer than any other juicer I have owned.It was delivered on time... the packaging was excellent and I had no problem assembling it and getting it up and running in no time... ”
2. The juice extraction is excellent. The pulp that comes out is virtually dry... like the extract that is left in a roadside sugarcane machine after the cane has been passed through 3-4 times.
3. The consistency of the juice is also totally different and the liquid does not separate from the pulp even if you leave it standing for 10-15 minutes. In the past, when I juiced a tomato, the pulp would separate from the juice...